Monday, December 27, 2010

Activity #11 Book Title Sentence

Today's activity requires you to create a sentence out of the books you have on your shelves. The main words for the sentence must come from the book titles, but you can add a small word or two in order to help it make sense if you need to. Just put your added words in [brackets]. You can use as many book titles as you want, but use at least 3. Here is my example:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
The thin executioner blindsided you [with] reckless tricks.
Link your post using Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

  1. This was fun. I enjoyed reading what you have all come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sort of thing, it's great. You've all come up with some really good ones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge was really fun! I had so many options, but I finally narrowed it down to several books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite activities ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails