Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Activity #5 - Book Riddles

Please don't judge me too harshly when you see these "riddles." They really aren't riddles I guess, but for our purposes, that is what we are going to call them.  What you have to do is this - figure out the title of the book by the synonyms I used for them.

Fill out the Google form in order to be eligible for the prize.

I'll post the answers after the winner is announced.

1. DWEEBY ROYALTY
2. CIRCUS ATTRACTION PERFORMANCE
3. EVIL BEAUTY
4. BORING LAD
5. PARANORMAL ENTITY CITY
6. ANCIENT SAFFRON
7. MIRROR BATTLES
8. LABYRINTH JOGGER
9. THE MURDER'S RELATIVE
10. OVERWEIGHT BLOODSUCKER

Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that was challenging. I think I got all of them except for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh this looks hard. I know like 2 off to top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good at this sort of thing, but I gave answers for the ones I *thought* I knew...Which was about half. : (

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails