Thursday, December 23, 2010

Activity #7 - Busting Bookshelves

This is a chance for you to show off your books.  Some of you may have a wonderful system in place for storing your books, but others (like me) may just cram them wherever you can.  Let us see.  Take a picture of your "bookshelves" and post them on your blog along with a little explanation about your system.

Link your post using Mr. Linky below in order to be eligible for today's prize.

Here is an example of how I handle my mounds and mounds of books.  I have absolutely NO SYSTEM at all.  What is the most frustrating is when I know I own a book, but can't find it. Or, go and buy and book only to find one already on my shelves when I go to look a couple of days later.  UGH!!  Anyway, I can't wait to see everyones' pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails