Monday, December 20, 2010

Activity #4 - Find a New Blog

There are so many book blogs on the Internet that it is impossible to see every one of them.  Take some time today to explore the blogs that highlight books in your preferred genre.  Create a post with a picture of the blog through a screen shot if possible and the web link of course.  Then come back and link to your post using Mr. Linky.

Here is an example:
My Pile of Books is new to me.  It is run by Aubrey. (Then go on to tell a little bit about what you like about the blog)

5 comments:

  1. This was fun, I really enjoyed searching around the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun but hard! There are so many wonderful blogs out there, and I'm always finding new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *crosses fingers and hopes this activity will still be open when I come home*

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do i get the picture on my blog??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails