Thursday, December 30, 2010

Activity #14 Top 10 of 2010

I've been posting my Top 10 of 2010 since December 22nd, revealing one book at a time until December 31st when I post my #1 book of the year. Now it is your turn.  I want  you to look back at all of the books you've read this year and pick your favorite ten. Create a post with Top 10 of 2010 somewhere in the title and come back and link it here using Mr. Linky. Here is my list (minus my #1 title since it won't be revealed until tomorrow).

#10   PRISM by Faye and Alexa Kellerman
#9     DEMON'S COVENANT by Sarah Rees Brennan
#8     RISE OF RENEGADE X by Chelsea Campbell
#7     DASH & LILY'S BOOK OF DARES by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
#6     ROT & RUIN by Jonathan Maberry
#5     MONSTERS OF MEN by Patrick Ness
#4     HOW I LIVE NOW by Meg Rosoff
#3     FIRE by Kristen Cashore
#2     THE DUFF by Kody Keplinger
#1     ??????? Check my blog on December 31st to find out. (http://www.karinsbooknook.com)


2 comments:

  1. I tried to have only ten. :)
    I forgot about Fire and Graceling. They definitely would've made the list too. Only three of yours I haven't read yet. I'll have to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, my list is already scheduled to go up tomorrow, so I can't participate in todays challenge :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails