Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Book Ideas From Activity #13

Thanks everyone.  I thought I'd share the book titles I received from all of you today.

Contemporary Fiction/Realistic Fiction

On the Jellicoe Road
Riot
Rules
Speak
A Map of the Known World
Monkey Island
So B. It
Thirteen Reasons Why
The Pact
An Abundance of Katherines
Someone Like You
The First Part Last
Pictures of Hollis Woods/Missing May/Borrowed Children
And Then Everything Unraveled
Something, Maybe
All Sarah Dessen´s books
Going Too Far
Rules
Finding Grace
impulse
Ballads of Suburbia
If I Stay
The Mother Daughter Book Club
My Sister's Keeper
Willow

Humorous Fiction

Mascot to the Rescue
The Espressologist
Something, Maybe
Going Bovine
An Abundance of Katherines
Equal Rites
No More Dead Dogs
Stargirl
Sick Puppy
Fly By Night
Bad Kitty
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
The Watsons Go To Birmingham
Absolutely Positively Not
Born to Rock
Ghostgirl
Georgia Nicolson Books
The True Meaning of Smekday
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
How to Steal a Car
Sloppy Firsts
Good Omens
Dream Factory

Thanks everyone.  I hope you are having fun.  We only have a few days left.

5 comments:

  1. Dang it! I forgot to participate today :[

    Nice list of books! There are quite of few books in those lists that I have been DYING to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Books, I wanna read a lot from that list xD.
    Im going away for new years eve :S. I hope not to miss the next activity :)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping North of Beautiful would make the list. It's a great book. I choose Rules over iNofB, because it talks about Aspergers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting the whole list, Karin, and thanks to everyone for putting it together. There are lots of great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails