Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Break Reading Challenge Activity #11

2010 Challenges


There are several bloggers hosting Challenges this year.  I have already signed up for several and look forward to participating in them.


This Activity is designed to help you explore some of the many challenges available to you.


1.  Visit these blogs to read about some 2010 Challenges.
Look in the left side bar at YA Challenge, Library Challenge, 100+ Challenge, and 3 author specific challenges.


Look at the lower right sidebar for 1st in a Series Challenge, The 2nd Challenge, Audio Book Challenge, E-Book Challenge, Fantasy Challenge, Finish That Series Challenge, Historical Fiction Challenge, Romance Challenge, Winter Reading Challenge, and Wish I'd Read That Challenge.


Look at the lower right sidebar for Thriller and Suspense Reading Challenge, The Anita Blake Challenge, Speculative Fiction Challenge, and Typically British Reading Challenge.


Hosts Original TBR Challenge, TBR Lite, RYOB Challenge, Raved-Reads Challenge, Read 'n Review Challenge, and Vampire Challenge.


A Novel Challenge (informational blog about challenges)


Look at the right sidebar for Chick Lit Challenge, Medical Mysteries Challenge, Biblical Fiction Challenge, and Christian Non-Fiction Challenge.


Some Various Challenges:


Flashback Challenge (rereading)
TBR (To Be Read)

I'm sure I've missed some.  So, if you know of others just leave the link to them in the comments section of this post.


2.  Create a post on your blog about Challenges, either in general or specific to the ones you plan to join for 2010.


3.  Use Mr. Linky to link your post back to this one.


Here are the challenges I'm participating in so far.





Visit The Story Siren for more information about the challenge.
1. I KISSED A ZOMBIE AND I LIKED IT by Adam Selzer
2. THE SECRET YEAR by Jennifer Hubbard
3. THE LINE by Teri Hall
4. BIRTHMARKED by Caragh M. O’Brien
5. THE BODY FINDER by Kimberly Derting
6. GUARDIAN OF THE DEAD by Karen Healey
7. THE NAUGHTY LIST by Suzanne Young
8. PARANORMALCY by Kiersten White
9. NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer
10. MISTWOOD by Leah Cypess
11. SHADOW HILLS by Anastasia Hopcus
12. ALL UNQUIET THINGS by Anna Jarzab

I don't know what I'll be listening to yet.

I don't know what I'll be reading on my Nook yet.




I’m going to be a Bookworm and reread:
1. FREAK SHOW by James St. James
2. UGLIES by Scott Westerfeld
3. JESSICA’S GUIDE TO DATING ON THE DARK SIDE by Beth Fantaskey

What about you guys?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails