Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Break Reading Challenge Activity #7

Best and Worst Book-to-Movie Adaptations


This Activity is completely and totally based on your opinion.


1 - You need to choose the BEST Book-to-Movie Adaptation you've seen and the WORST Book-to-Movie Adaptation you've seen.


2 - Post the pictures of the book cover next to the movie poster for each pair.


3 - Use Mr. Linky to link your post to the Holiday Break Reading Challenge Blog.


Here is my example:


Karin's BEST Book-to-Movie Adaptation





Karin's WORST Book-to-Movie Adaptation






3 comments:

  1. Sorry. This is one I can not play. I attend, at best, 3-4 movies a year. I have every good intention of going to movies but, by the time I decide to do so, they are no longer in the theater. The only movie adaptations that I recall seeing are the Harry Potters and Twilights. I thought both of them were well done. I don't think I've seen a bad example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish to you and all blogger Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    "Have a Fantastic Holiday"

    Regard,
    Great Sales Today Manhattan, NY
    'Management Team'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails