Friday, December 18, 2009

Today Is The Day - Holiday Break Reading Challenge Officially Starts

I hope everyone is getting excited and organized. Today, I got a Borders gift card from a student and after work I went straight to the book store. I picked up BONESHAKER by Cherie Priest.
As soon as I finish my current book, INSIDE OUT by Maria V. Snyder, I'll start BONESHAKER. It isn't YA, but I've been told it has some crossover appeal. AND, zombies!

What are you guys starting with for the Reading Challenge. Fill out Mr. Linky and follow these instructions:

Karin (Boneshaker by Cherie Priest)
[web link to the Amazon page for the book you are reading]

5 comments:

  1. My next one (and first one for the Christmas Break Reading Challenge) is not YA. I have just read a bunch of YA in a row and want a change of pace. My last read -- Shadowland by Alyson Noel -- was not very interesting. I want something really different to follow it. Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K. Hamilton ought to do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boneshaker was a radical book. I loved it. And it does have great cross over appeal.

    my blog is here: http://ya.hayspublib.org/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I fail. I did it wrong the first time.. Sorry! I actually just finished Firespell, but started with it. Not sure what I'll pick up later tonight. Maybe finally finish Sea Glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard about this book. I cant wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally put the wrong link up...please forgive my idiocy. I've been up forever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails