Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday Break Reading Challenge Activity #14

Happy New Year's Eve
Today is the last day to read anything for your 2009 Reading Logs.  I know I've been trying to finish the books I'm working on so I don't have to carry them over to 2010.

Today's challenge is to think about all the books you've read that came out in 2009.  You have two choices.  You can either post your Top 9 of 2009 or choose 1 favorite book of 2009.



1 - Post your Top 9 of 2009 OR your 1 favorite book of 2009.
2 - Link your post here using Mr. Linky.


I've been posting my Top 9 of 2009 1 book a day since December 23rd. My #1 pick posted today.  But, so you don't have to go back look through all those posts, here is the entire list all in one place.  Of course, mine are all young adult titles.





1. SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater (August 1, 2009)

2. FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH by Carrie Ryan (March 10, 2009)

3. HATE LIST by Jennifer Brown (September 1, 2009)

4. WINTERGIRLS by Laurie Halse Anderson (March 19, 2009)

5. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (December 1, 2009)

6. COFFEEHOUSE ANGEL by Suzanne Selfors (August 21, 2009)

7. THE ASK AND THE ANSWER by Patrick Ness (September 8, 2009)

8. DULL BOY by Sarah Cross (May 14, 2009)

9. CANDOR by Pam Bachorz (September 22, 2009)

6 comments:

  1. I've only read 2 books on your list, so I'll have to take this opportunity to check out everyone's lists so I can get some more great books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn,I cant post mine, that will ruin the post Stacey made for tomorrow. Oh well. I love reading everyone else's post. Wasn't expecting Shiver to be your #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already had this post scheduled to go today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I wonder what Pixie was expecting to be my number one?
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cheated and did 20, is that okay? I read too many books that I loved this year to just pick 9.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I posted our list, but its less & more than nine.
    I was thinking Catching Fire. I am surprised it wasnt in the top 9.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails