Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Break Reading Activity #3

It's time to get your creative juices flowing. I've seen this challenge on several blogs during various read-a-thons. Here is a link to the one Bart's Bookshelf hosted.

Here is what I'm asking you to do:

1 - Choose 3 or 4 books from your bookshelf that, when put together, form a sentence.

2 - Take a picture of your books / sentence.

3 - Post you sentence and your picture on your blog.

4 - Use Mr. Linky to link to your post to the Holiday Break Reading Challenge Activity #3 post.

Don't spend too much time on this...BUT, make sure the sentence makes sense. Here is my example.


Winner will be announced on Monday, December 21, 2009.


6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I had fun coming up with a sentence.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun. Let it Snow and When the King Comes Home were pretty high on the TBR. But I had to dig for the others. I think I'll move them up the stack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun. I am surprised I had something that would make a sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun guys! I probably won't be doing this one because the majority of my books are at college, and I'm home for break. Can't see what's going to be happening tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a lot of fun. It also made me realize how few books I have that are have titles that are verbs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, that was a lot of fun! I wish I had all of my books to do this. But I didn't and it still worked!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails