Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winner of Activity #1

Congratulations to JULIE at My Only Vice. Her number was randomly chosen using a random number. Random.org wouldn't load for me so I used a different one at Psychic Science.


So, what does JULIE need to do? She needs to go to the Prize List link on the right of the website and look at the available prizes. Then, she needs to email me at karinlibrarian@gmail.com and tell me what she wants along with her mailing address. Congrats JULIE!

For those that didn't win, don't fret. I'm putting up Activity #2 in just a few minutes.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Thanks again for hosting this Karin. I'm having a lot of fun participating, and we just got started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is the first time I have done something like this before. Score me! Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails